Friday, January 15, 2010

Things have been so crazy around here - I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

I had an appointment with the CNM at my OB/GYN's office today - contrary to popular belief, I am not pregnant. I was just there to switch some meds around and to get back on birth control.

I've decided that I want to wait a little while longer to have another and Mike is kind of on board with that. I mostly would like to accomplish my health and fitness goals this year before I go into a third pregnancy and, subsequently, a third cesarean.

You can read more about my weight-loss journey here.

Anyways. Enough about me. The girls are doing well. Enrollment for VPK is coming up and I can't believe I will be camping out to get Catherine a spot at our top school! She is getting so old so fast - it totally freaks me out! She is my funny girl but she is also totally a snot!

Elizabeth is 14 months and she is so super sweet. We have finally basically weaned... though she still sometimes asks - even begs - to nurse. I love having my alone time with her while Catherine is at school. It's funny to watch her play with toys she can't normally because they are Catherine's. I also love just having one on one time with her and "talking" and playing! :D

Soon we will be moving the girls into one room - this really freaks me out. I'm really afraid I'll screw up their sleep schedules but we really need the room in the guest room. Ugh. I guess we could always just give it a go and if it doesn't work out, separate them again. I thought four bedrooms was plenty, but apparently not!

No comments: