Friday, February 27, 2009

*Deep Breath*

$590.00 later and it's on its way...

My BOB Revolution Duallie in Mesa Orange.


I am beyond excited.

That thing is going to pound the pavement with me and the girls while I train for a marathon. I am going to take little steps. First, I am running the Aflac Irongirl 5K in April. I plan on registering for a 10K sometime over the summer, then I will do the Turkey Trot in November, a half-marathon in December, and then, I will do the USMC Marathon in Washington D.C.

Thankfully I have an amazing partner and her two little boys who are going to run by my side and keep me motivated!

In other news - Elizabeth rolled over today! For the first time! Yay :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I wish I had your motivation! Thank you for your comment at my place. I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that you found us here in blogland! I will be back to catch up on your story! Hang in there, it's a tough road but you will be highly supported here. Big hugs, Amy

Estep Family said...

Yay for Elizabeth!!!