Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"We've finally got a piece of the pie!"

That's right, people... we're movin' on up!

We are all moved in to our new house. Well, all of our stuff is here. Things are still kind've a mish-mash. We've got the family room, the kitchen, the living room, and the dining room semi-settled, along with the girls bedroom and the playroom. The spare room... is filled with junk. Lots and lots of junk.

I keep telling myself it will all come together though. And it will :)

The girls and I are about to head to the gym. Where I get to kill myself on the treadmill, and Catherine gets to play, and E gets to get coo'ed at all morning. Can I please be 2.5 again?

I'll post pics of the house soon.

1 comment:

Estep Family said...

YAY for new houses! Can't wait to see pics of the Lovely Home!!!!